Office FAQs

1) Do you provide fillable forms online?
Sorry, we do not provide fillable forms on this website. However, you can fill out and submit forms before your appointment at

2) How do I get my records from my previous doctor being transferred to your practice?
You can call the office of your previous doctor and request them to fax records to our office at 408-520-4575. If they need a release form, please download and fill out this form (Authorization to release healthcare information to SouthBay OBGYN)

3) How do I transfer my records from your office to another doctor?
Please download & fill out this form (Authorization to release healthcare information to other doctor) and fax to us at 408-520-4575

4) If I don’t have insurance will you accept a cash, credit card or check payment for a procedure?

5) I have a question about my bill, who do I contact?
If you have made a recent payment not yet reflected on the statement or feel that you have received the statement in error, please contact our office 408-296-2496 and request to speak to Hong.

Otherwise, please contact your insurance company first before contacting us.